LCD Video Projector
LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) Video Projectors usually contain three separate LCD panels, one each for the red, green, and blue components of the video signal.
CTR Video Projector
CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) projectors are Video Projectors that uses a small, high-brightness CRT (or picture tube) as the image generating element.
DLP Video Projector
DLP (Digital Light Processing) Videp Projectors, the image is created by microscopically small mirrors laid out in a matrix on a semiconductor chip, known as a Digital Micromirror Device (DMD).
LCOS Video Projector
LCOS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) are Video Projectors that uses liquid crystals to applied directly to the surface of a silicon chip coated with an aluminized layer, with some type of passivation layer, which is highly reflective.
Please click on the LINK to go to the Video Projector Companys website
- Academy of Photogenic Arts
- Industry training for film and television, in Sydney, Australia.
- DLP Projectors
- Discover the advantages of DLP projectors for home & office.
- Projector SuperStore
- Your source for great pricing and great service on projectors from NEC, Epson, Sony
- Video Projector
- Find: Video projector. Review & Compare!
- Projectors at Shopping.com
- Find, compare and buy Misc. Electronics and other Electronics products at Shopping.com